sábado, 10 de novembro de 2012

Bad Poetry




There are days when my heart is just broken
I’m not sad, I’m not mad, my heart is just broken
There are days when my tears just won’t fall
They’re stuck in my chest or in my throat
And my heart is just broken
There are days when I just wanted to disappear
Or not to leave my bed, because sometimes I’m sad
Even when my tears don’t fall
It kills me that they don’t fall
But they’re stuck with all the words I’d like to say
Locked inside some corner of my mind
Lost in some channel of my heart
BuT the words, they come to my mouth
Yet, I have this doubt, whether say or not
Teenage drama, for a grown up
It’s not pretty, but it’s what I got
Cloudy days, cloudy days,
Waiting for the rain to fall
I lost the way, the words to say
Like I lost speech, and that’s not all
I should’ve lost the hope, but it’s still on
Even if I have no reason to keep it
Even with all the reasons to kill it
There are days when my heart is just broken,
And hope mends its parts just for it to be broken again
Words break my heart…
Cloudy days, cloudy days
Waiting for the rain to fall
They’re like my eyes, just like my eyes…
Waiting for the tears…
So there are these days, these weeks…
There are days when my heart is just broken.

Nenhum comentário: